Flirty Messages

Flirty Messages


Flirty Messages



Flirty Messages

Boy 2 girl : You like DAIRY MILK? girl : sure why not. boy : that means Darling Always I Remember You 2 Meet Immediately 4 a Long Kiss.
Girl: Why do you keep looking at your hands? Boy: There’s something wrong with them Girl: What? Boy: Your not holding them
I locked u in my heart, Now the key is missing, But I’m very happy, Because your safe in My heart as my Love till my heart beats stops.
It may be 2015. It’s may be 2016. Wanna Don’t want to wait for, everything to be perfect, Would you be my, Everything Forever?
Do you have a coin? I want to call your parents to thank them. For giving u to me.
Don’t TELL ME i can trust you, SHOW ME i can trust you.
At night I can’t sleep, And During the day I dream of you.
Excuse Me Do You Have A Band-aid, Because I Scrapped My Knee, When I Fell In Love With You.
i didn’t think it was possible, to steal something as big as my heart but, obviously you managed to do it.
To make a kg of honey, bees hv 2 visit four million Flowers, Travelling 4 times around the world, Thank god I can reach the, Sweetest person on earth by just a sms.
The best title that suits you The most is “MINE”.
Our small and stupid conversations mean so much more to me than you’ll ever know.
Its really hard to wait for the right person, in ur life Especially when, the wrong ones are so cute.
SEA CAN BE DRY, MOUNTAINS CAN FLY, YOU CAN FORGET ME, BUT NEVER CAN I.
The only one I want is you, not only because you’re sweet, caring, and cute, because you like me for me, and I like you for you.
H- ApPy FeElInGs ShArEd, U- NIvErSaLlY WArM & FUzZy, G- REaT 2 GIvE & 2 REcEiVe, S- URe 2 MaKe AnYoNe’S DAy, I HOpE THiS “HUG” Makes your day Brighter.
Roses are red, violets are blue, when I’m with you, my heart feels brand new.
U & I are like two bodies with one life. U r in me & I’m in u.
The day I saw you, I fell in love with you.
You are my inner-soul, For me, you are like oil to a lamp.


Check Also : 
Categories:
Similar Videos

0 comments: